Friday, August 6, 2010

New Beginnings

So I have decided to start a blog. As every day is an adventure for me, I have been toying with the idea of blogging to share my stories and give myself some much needed relief. I am wondering if it will be a therapy of sorts . . . .

To begin my blog, I will share with you this: I am married to a wonderful man "Sarge" . . . or, Chris is what his given name is. We we joined together in wedded bliss on September 16, 2000. It was a gorgeous day and I can only hope to remember it for all my days.

We have 3 amazing kids whom I am completely infatuated with when I am not completely frustrated with them! Taylor is our oldest (8) and if you ask her, the wisest and most prettiest! She is a true princess in her own mind and if you don't believe me, just ask her! She is truly a child of God and I am blessed to have her in my life. Jacob is one of the sweetest little boys I have ever known. He is three at the time of this writing and our "runt." He loves anything that has wheels and prefers to speak his own language and we are all still trying daily to decipher it. I feel like it is verbal, ancient Egyptian hieroglyphics! (I really hope I spelled that correctly!) With Jacob, I laugh when he laughs and cry when he cries. He is simply amazing. Our last baby here with us is Bradee. She is nearly 16 months old and may just be a mini-me - attitude and all. Bradee was the one baby we didn't expect to have as soon as we did, but I love her all the same, so I guess, I'll keep her. I find it amazing to watch her look and mimic her brother and sister in their actions. I also find it frustrating when she appears to have these same feelings because she can't move as well as Taylor and Jacob.

My life for the past 10 years have been a whirl-wind and I wouldn't give it up for anything in the world. It's been a roller coaster ride, but's it's been worth it.

At the end of the day, I look at my life and am amazed at what God has blessed me with and am happy that I will live to see another day.

Always,

kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment